Registration Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions for potential user registration
- ABOUT US
Platform for potential user registration at ba.iqos.com is run by Philip Morris BH d.o.o., ID No. 4201126970005, with its registered office at address Trg Solidarnosti 2A, 71000 Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- WHY THESE TERMS?
- The purpose of these Registration Conditions (“RC”) is to make you aware of the basic rules and principles of registration in our platform and our legal relationship arising therefrom. These RC intentionally avoid detailed descriptions of issues that are self-evident from the context. These RC have been made in English and in Bosnian. In case of any discrepancy the Bosnian version shall prevail.
- The potential user registration platform is intended for getting in contact with IQOS sales representatives on territory of Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina. This platform is not available in Republic of Srpska due to entity law restrictions.
- WHY WE ARE SO KEEN TO KNOW YOUR AGE?
- As the goods offered in our platform are electronic devices for the use of smokeless tobacco products, we have to ensure that we make no deliveries to persons under 18 years of age. That is why we request confirmation of your age when you visit our website and age verification both at registration and on delivery of the ordered goods.
- We will never make a delivery to a person under 18 years of age.
- The user registration platform is accessible only to registered users. We verify a customer’s age at registration or/and upon delivery by inspecting the customer’s identity document (ID card, driving licence, passport); we do all this to comply with the law.
- If you are under 18 years of age and register, your registration will be cancelled immediately after we become aware of this.
- WHAT PLATFORM SERVES FOR AND WHAT HAPPENS AFTER REGISTRATION?
- Platform serves for easier contact between you as interested legal age smoker and the IQOS products distributor.
- By completing and sending the order form, you are expressing your will and giving consent to be contacted by third party – distributor in order to become familiar with product characteristics. Distributor will contact you within 3 days. Sales representatives will present you two alternatives how you can get familiar with IQOS technology and potentially buy certain product by directing you to the closest IQOS store, or arranging a meeting on the place and time you choose, according to the law.
- Registration is not obligatory neither for you or distributor. Terms and conditions that may eventually arise between you and the distributor become effective if you decide to buy certain products immediately after a live contact. The offer for getting in contact presented on this platform is not obligatory if the distributor doesn’t have those products on stock.