1. If you have a new lil Solid device and will be using it for the first time, first wake it up from sleep mode by pressing the button for 2 seconds or connecting the charger to the charging port. A full charge will take approximately 2 hours.
2. Slide open the Cover of the stick insertion part at the top of the device. Insert a tobacco stick with the tobacco part facing down.
3. Press the button for 2 seconds until vibration occurs. State LED blinks in ice blue and the device vibrates simultaneously. Preheating takes about 25 seconds depending on the use environment. When the preheating process ends, the State LED lights come on and vibrations occur simultaneously to indicate that the tobacco stick is ready for use. Your device is ready to use!
4. The experience lasts for 14 puffs or up to 5 mins, whichever comes first. 30 seconds prior to the end of the session or when the last 3 puffs are left the device will vibrate once and the State LED will blink in ice blue until the end of the session. When the session comes to an end, the State LED and the device turn off automatically. You do not need to press the button.
5. To extract the tobacco stick, twist the tobacco stick more than 3 times in one direction.
6. You may use the device up to 3 consecutive times without waiting time between 3 sticks. After that, it will take 3 minutes 30 seconds to cool down before you can start another session.
After you finish your lil session, do not pull out stick. Turn in around in the same direction at least 3 times. Now you can remove the stick. CTA: Watch videoSee tutorial
Charging your lil SOLID daily is the best way to make sure you're never without your lil device. Always use a wall outlet, and try charging it at the same time you charge your mobile phone.See tutorial
If you have a new lil SOLID device and will be using it for the first time, first wake it up from sleep mode by pressing the button for 2 seconds or connecting the charger to the charging port. When the device is activated, its indicator will flash twice with red, orange, blue and dark blue.See tutorial