1. Check if your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Pocket Charger is turned on by pressing the button for 1 second. Lights are showing on your charger? You are ready to go. If not turn on the IQOS 3 MULTI by holding down the charger button for 4 seconds or charge your IQOS with the IQOS official AC Power Adaptor and cable.
2. Open the Pocket Charger, insert the Holder Pocket Charger, then close the lid. When the small light flashes, your device is charging.
3. Take the Holder out of the Pocket Charger then gently insert a tobacco stick into it, being careful not to twist anything.
4. Press and hold the Holder button. After one vibration, the holder light will slowly pulse. When the light stops pulsing and stays white, your Holder is ready to use.
5. When the light starts to fade, it’s almost time to remove the tobacco stick. When the light turns off, remove the tobacco stick and recharge your device, ready for next time.
1. Take out your used tobacco stick.
2. Put your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Holder in the Pocket Charger and close the lid. When you see a small light flash, your Holder is flashing.
3. After a few minutes, the small light will stop flashing. Your Holder is charged and ready to use.
4. When the battery lights on your Pocket Charger fade, plug it into a wall outlet using your IQOS cable and AC power adaptor to recharge.
1. Wait for your IQOS 2.4 PLUS to cool down then slide the cap off.
2. Take the cap off your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Holder and tap the holder to free any loose tobacco stuck inside. Now remove the lid from the IQOS cleaner. Insert it into the holder and rotate the cleaner.
3. Clean your device using the cleaning sticks as often as you can. Remember to avoid the blade, and don’t forget to clean the cap top to bottom too. A cleaner device makes for a better taste experience. It’s as simple as that.
Nobody wants a damaged device, that’s a given. So when inserting your tobacco stick into your IQOS 2.4 PLUS, don't twist or force it in.See tutorial
Charging your IQOS 2.4 PLUS daily is the best way to make sure you're never without your IQOS device. Always use a wall outlet, and try charging it at the same time you charge your mobile phone.See tutorial
Press and hold the Holder button once, then release. Once the light stops flashing, it's ready to use. Pressing the button again may turn it off.See tutorial