1. Check if your IQOS 3 MULTI is turned on by pressing the button for 1 second. Lights are showing at the bottom? You are ready to go. If not turn on the IQOS 3 MULTI by holding down the charger button for 4 seconds or charge your IQOS with the IQOS official AC Power Adaptor and cable.
2. Open the lid, gently insert a tobacco stick into the device, being careful not to twist.
3. Press and hold the button until you feel a vibration. When the light stops flashing and you feel your device vibrate twice, it's ready to use.
4. When the lights start pulsing and your device vibrates twice, it means that the time for IQOS 3 MULTI has almost expired.
5. When the light turns off, your IQOS experience is over. Remove the tobacco stick and recharge your device, so it's ready for next time.
1. Press the button to check the battery level. The bar light at the bottom will show you how much power your IQOS 3 MULTI has left.
2. If it's out of charge, plug it into a wall outlet using the IQOS cable and AC power adaptor. The bar light will pulse to tell you it's charging.
3. When you see the full bar light, your device is ready to use again
1. Wait for your IQOS 3 MULTI to cool down then slide the cap off.
2. Take the cap off of your IQOS 3 MULTI. Tap the MULTI to free any loose tobacco. Take the lid off of the cleaner. Gently insert the cleaner into your IQOS 3 MULTI and twist two or three times before carefully removing it.
3. Clean your device using the cleaning sticks as often as you can. Remember to avoid the blade, and don’t forget to clean the cap top to bottom too. A cleaner device makes for a better taste experience. It’s as simple as that.
Nobody wants a damaged device, that’s a given. So when inserting your tobacco stick into your IQOS 3 MULTI, don't twist or force it in.
Charging your IQOS 3 MULTI Pocket daily is the best way to make sure you're never without your IQOS device. Always use a wall outlet, and try charging it at the same time you charge your mobile
Press and hold the button once, then release. Once the light stops flashing, it's ready to use. Pressing the button again may turn it off.